LINKSYS WIRELESS ROUTER B. LINKSYS WIRELESS
Linksys Wireless Router B. Free Wireless Phone Number Search. Rogers Wireless Ca
Linksys Wireless Router B
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
i can has wifi?!
I'm sorry today's upload is so boring (I snapped it in 5 min and need to go to bed) but you know what's amazing? That it's uploaded at all!
I was up until 2 am last night wrestling with Linksys EasyLink Advisor because it refused to acknowledge our router. A techie friend of mine stayed up to provide advice and moral support. We tried everything we could think of and I must have restarted my compie at least 10x, but alas I went to bed defeated and frustrated beyond belief. I spent all of today away from home so I could get wireless and only recently returned to give it one more shot. At first, the router resisted, but finally we won!
It is a bit sad how dependent I and my apt-mates are upon an internet connection. Today's photo is b&w because that is almost what living w/out wifi is like: colorless! Of course, it's an exaggeration, but still tinged with truth.
[ed. I know this isn't the most interesting photo - how would you have done it differently to Make it interesting?]
Comments/advice/suggestions for improvement are most welcomed!
Nothing special at all today. Installed a new router. I'd been living pretty oldschool in the wireless department with my trusty, several year old Linksys Wireless-B router. I know, right? Pretty antiquated. So I made the jump two generations of wireless technology ahead for a pretty interesting reason.
The missus and I got rid of cable. Television is pretty much trash right now, and neither of us can tolerate all the same old shows using the same tired formulas. We're going to be watching stuff we're actually interested in via Netflix and the internet. The router comes into play because I tried to stream Netflix via my Xbox 360 a while ago, but my Wireless signal wasn't strong enough to provide a good connection and the quality wasn't the best.
Well now we can do all the streaming we want and we're pretty happy to be rid of all the utter crap that's on television these days.
mini wireless color camera with microphone
buy wireless earphones
outdoor speaker wireless
cheap wireless pc
audio unlimited wireless speakers review
wireless network extenders
wireless router for streaming video
usb wireless card for desktop